Sunday 6 March 2011

Mood Board


I made this mood board to get down all of my ideas for making the final magazine. I have looked at colour schemes, words and different names that are relevant to my genre, which I have decided to be rock/indie.
I have decided to use the colours red, orange, black, blue and white as my house style colours as I think that they are bold and they fit in well with my genre because when contrasting these colours (like NME did with the yellow and black) it makes them stand out more and appear more striking.
Also I have included current and past bands/artists to broaden my target audience out even further so that it will be more of a success. I will remain in  the same genre but include past, recent and new bands in my magazine like 'mumford and sons', 'the beatles' and so on.
Instruments that are relevant to my genre are likely to be in my photo shoot for the real music magazine as it illustrates to the audience what type of music is displayed in this new magazine and also they are great props to use.
I have placed possible names for my music magazine with different fonts, to see what works well and to determine whether the fonts fit in with the genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment