Tuesday 15 March 2011

Location of photo shoot

These are the locations I have found that I may use in the photo shoot for my music magazine.

They are all located in the woods, as I think that it will fit in well with my genre. This is because it is messy and has naturally dark lighting which works well with the rock and roll theme. Also the locations I have chosen are different to places used in current magazines, therefore making it stand out. The first two locations will be used on the double page spread as will not work as well on the front page or contents page as there will be too much going on in the photograph. Although the final two photos may be used on both contents and front page, as they will work better as being a mid/ long shot and create an eye catching image.


No comments:

Post a Comment